Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 4 July 1978

तुम्हारे इकरार के सहारे


_________________________________________________________________________________
बहाना बनके बहारे
ना भी आयी तो
क्या हुआ ?

बिराने में भी हमने
तुम्हारे ही तो
ख्वाब देखे है  !

      कभी हम चले
     तुम्हारे प्यार के सहारे ,
     मज़धार में है
     तुम्हारे इकरार के सहारे  ;

मिला क्या हमे ?
ना पूछो --

आपने खुद क्या दिया है
आप जानो !

      हम तो सबकुछ दे चुके हैं ;
      बचे है जो
     सांस दो चार
     वो भी मिल जायेंगे ,

देखलो करके
एक बार
इनकार  !
============================

With The Help Of Your Agreement

under the guise of an excuse

Even if she doesn't come

What happened ?

Even in Birane we

it's yours

Have seen dreams!

let's go sometime

With the help of your love,

is in the doldrums

With the help of your agreement;

What did we get?

Don't ask

what have you given yourself

You know!

We have given everything;

what is left

breathe two four

They will also be found,

try it

Once

denied  !



Translated In Google Translate - 12/03/2024
_____________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment