Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 30 October 1978

जो वादे तुमसे किये है


_________________________________________________________________________________

अकेला हूँ

      मुज़े समज़ने की
      कोशिश मत करो  --

क्या आसमान
किसी की रहम पर
जीता है  ?

      तुम्हारे साये के
      अँधेरे में
      चला जा रहा हूँ ,

तुम्हारे लिए
क्या येही काफी नहीं  ?

      कभी सोचता हूँ ,
     क्या तुम शमा हो के
     जलना पसंद करती  ?

जब खुद
तुम्हारे दिए की
बाती न बन पाया ;

      बेमुनासिब इन सवालातो से
      तुम्हारे गमो को
      क्यूँ छिडकता हूँ  ?

मेरे गुनाहों की सज़ा
मुजे मिलने दो ,

तड़पती हुई तन्हाइओकि
आगमे
मुज़े सुलगने  दो ;

      कसूर मेरा है  --

      मुहब्बत की कसमे मैंने खायी है ,

      जो वादे तुमसे किये है
      वो पूरे हो जायेंगे  --

इससे बढ़कर
मुजको समज़ने
बेकार बाते मत करो


--------------------------

दिवाली

============================

The Promises I Made To You

I am alone

 to understand me

 Do not try 

what sky

at someone's mercy

has won?

 of your shadow

 in the dark

 I am leaving,

For you

Is this not enough?

 I sometimes think,

 are you shy?

 likes to burn

when myself

of yours

The wick could not be made;

 these questions are irrelevant

 to your sorrows

 Why do I sprinkle?

punishment for my crimes

let me meet,

agonizing loneliness

in fire

Let me smolder;

 it's my fault

 I have sworn to love you,

 the promises I made to you

 They will be completed

more than this

understand me

don't talk nonsense
=================================

Translated In Google Translate - 12/03/2024  

________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment