Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 22 May 1987

मगर तुम्हे कैसी फुरसत ?


______________________________________________________
तू सरिता
तेरे ही किनारे है
मेरा कूबा  ;

ज़रा गौर से देखो
तो
ये भी पता चल जायेगा की
कूबे में हैं
अँधेरा ही अँधेरा  ;

मगर तुम्हे कैसी फुरसत  ?

एक पल भी ठहर जाने को
मनाउ तो कैसे  ?

इस अँधेरे में तुम्हे
फूल चढ़ाऊ तो भी कैसे  ?

तुम्हे शायद परवा नहीं
की
मेरे आंसू ओ के ज़रने

तुम्हे जा मीले
या ना मीले

---------------------------------------------------

22  May  1987

___________________________________________________

But What Kind Of Leisure Do You Have?

you Sarita

it's on your shore

My Kuba;

look carefully

So

You will also know that

are in the bucket

Darkness is darkness;

But what kind of leisure do you have?

to stop for a moment

How to convince?

you in this darkness

How can I offer flowers? 

you probably don't care

of

Oh my tears

you are welcome

ya na miele

======================================

Translated In Google Translate - 08/03/2024

=====================================


No comments:

Post a Comment