Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 28 June 2015

आखरी अभिलाष



__________________________________________
अक्सर ए भी चाहता हूँ ,

तुम्हारे मनके 
बिन - बादल आभमे 
मेघ बन छा जाऊ  !

तुम्हारे अनंत अफ़साने को  
तुम बयां न कर पायी 
तो क्या हुआ ?

इनकी खुशबू 
मेरे रोम रोम में छायी  !

बहे तो कैसे बहे 
मेरे ह्रदय के अरमान ?

" इसे बाँध कर रख  "
तुम्हारा ही था फरमान  !

क्या मैंने कभी कहा 
क्या चाहता हूँ  ?

तुम्हे बाँहो में जकड़ कर 
कुछ साँस लेना 
चाहता हूँ  ?


हैं एक  आश 
समज सको तो समजो ;


तुम्हारे हृदयकी गहराई तक 
पहुँच कर 
तुम्हारे अस्तित्व को 
भिगानेकी 
हैं एक 
आखरी  अभिलाष 
--------------------------

Last Wish

I often want a

your beads

cloudless sky

May I become a cloud!

to your infinite story

you couldn't explain

So what ?

their fragrance

It permeates every pore of mine!

if it flows then how should it flow

My heart's desires?

"Keep it tied"

It was your order!

did i ever say

What do I want?

holding you in my arms

take some breaths

I like  ?

there is a hope

If you can understand then understand;

deep into your heart

after reaching

your existence

to soak

are one

last wish

========================================

Translated In Google Translate - 07/03/2024


Original Gujarati /  12  Feb  1982

Hindi Translation /  29  June  2015

No comments:

Post a Comment