Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 June 2015

मेरी आँखों में ज़ाँख के देख ले



________________________________________________________________

आँखों में तेरी 
लहरा रहा है जो 
प्यार का सागर 

उचल कर इसे 
मेरी आँखों की पलक से 
पि जाऊंगा ,

क्या कहूँ ?

दिल की बाते 
ओठ तक आके 
ठहर जाती हैं  !

क्यूँ  तेरे मेरे 
मिलन  की संध्या 
रह गई सिमट कर 
मेरे तेरे मौन की वन्ध्या  ?


क्यों तेरी मेरी कहानी का सूरज 
उगने के पहले 
शाम की बाहों में सो गया  ?

मेरी आँखों में ज़ाँख के देख ले 

कैसी लगाई है मैंने 
तेरी ललाट पर 
डूबते सूरज जैसी 
लाल बिंदी 
--------------------------------------

Look Into My Eyes

In your eyes

which is waving

ocean of love

pick it up

from the blink of my eyes

I will drink,

What should I say ?

matters of the heart

reach up to the lips

She stops!

why yours and mine

evening of union

remained confined

The sacrifice of my silence and yours?

Why the sun of your my story

before rising

Fell asleep in the arms of the evening?

look into my eyes

how have I put it

on your forehead

like the setting sun

red dot

-----------------------------

Translated In Google Translate - 07/03/2024

-----------------------------------------------


Translated from following Gujarati poem :

આજે તો
પાંપણ ને પલકારે
આંખ ના અમી ઉલેચવા છે  ;

શું કરું  ?

અંતર ની વાતો
અધર  પર આવી અટકી જાય છે !

તારા - મારા મિલન ની સંધ્યા
છે ,
મારા - તારા મૌન ની વંધ્યા  :

વાણી નો વિલાસ,
આજે
ઉગ્યા પહેલાં આથમી ગયો ,

જો તો ખરી ,
તારે કપાળે ,

કેવો કર્યો મેં
કંકુ નો ચાંદલો  !

-----------------------------------------

27   March   1980

-------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment