Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 25 June 2015

बसंत कन्या




_______________________________________________________________


अगर तू है

बसंत की बहार


तो मैं हूँ


आषाढ़ का गरजता गगन ,



मेरे बिना क्या जी पाओगी  ?



ना पसंद पतजड़ तुम्हे


ना मुज़े  ,


बुढापा  के सहारे भी क्या


जवानी मंज़िल तक


पहुँच पाएगी  ?


मैं  ठहेरा प्रलय पुत्र


अनिल बनके लहराता


कर्क वृत्त ,



चुम लू हरियाली को तो


बहार बसंत की हँसे  !



मगर जाके


शिशिर को कहे कौन ,



" पता हैं तुज़े  ?



  बर्फीले दामन बसंत के


 पिघल जायेंगे



 'गर आषाढ़ इनको चूमले


 तो फिर एकबार


प्राण इसमें भर आएंगे  ! "



बसंत कन्या  ,

तेरी याद में


आषाढ़ के आंसू


अविरत बहे


----------------------------------

Spring Girl

if you are

spring spring

so i am

The thundering sky of Ashadh,

Will you be able to live without me?

you don't like autumn

Na mujhe,

What about old age?

till youth destination

Will you be able to reach?

I am the son of destruction

waving like Anil

circle of cancer,

kiss the greenery

Laughter of spring!

but go

Who will tell Shishir,

"Do you know?

  snowy hems of spring

 will melt

 'If Ashadh kisses them

 then once again

It will be filled with life! ,

spring girl,

in your memory

Ashadh's tears

flow continuously

============================

Translated In Google Translate - 07/03/2024


Original Gujarati /  06  Nov  1980

Hindi Translation  /  26  June  2015

 

No comments:

Post a Comment