Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 22 June 2015

क्या तुम सोई थी ?


                              https://youtu.be/yxL7Du0a1jw

__________________________________________

बरखा तो बुलाती रही 
रात भर 


निषाद के सूर से गाती रही 
रात भर 


उभर आया जैसे 
समंदर एक 
विषाद का 


सोचता रहा 
रात भर 


क्या तुम सोई थी 
की मेरी सोचमे 
खोई थी  ?


हो भी  शकता 
की तुम भी 
मेरी याद में 
रोइ थी  ?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Did You Sleep?

Barkha kept calling

whole night

kept singing with the tune of Nishad

whole night

emerged as

sea ​​one

of melancholy

kept thinking

whole night

did you sleep

that in my thoughts

was lost?

it can also happen

that you too

in my memory

Did you cry?

============================

Translated In Google Translate - 07/03/2024

=================================

Hindi Transliteration /  07  June  2015 
====================================


No comments:

Post a Comment