Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 29 June 2015

वहीँ मेरा रेन बसेरा




_________________________________________
जब सूख कर 
बिखर गए 
गुल्मोर के पत्ते ,

तब पिप्पल में 
नयी कूंपळे आई ,

जानती हो 
कैसा है मेरा मन का फागन  ?
जैसा है भीख मांगता मांगन 



बैशाख की आग में 
जलता हुआ 
मगर शीत महल के ख्वाब को 
सवंरता हुआ  !

मेरी तो 
आँखों की पलकों में ,

जैसे नाचे 
मरुभूमि में ,
मृगजल के अफ़साने  !

मैं तो कहूँ 
गुल्मोर है मेरा ,
जहां तुम 
वहीँ मेरा रेन बसेरा

-----------------------------------------------

Where Is That Morning?

of my cottage

darkness in some corner

lamp lit

in the flame of the lamp

As

of your love

Pavak Paley

on your way

my night

How to cut?

Where is that morning?

in my hut

wherever you look

darkness only darkness

When there will be no tears left in the eyes

How will the lamp light?

वहीँ मेरा रेन बसेरा

That's My Shelter There

when dried

scattered

Gulmor leaves,

then in peepal

New shoots have come,

Do you know

How is the journey of my mind?

like begging

in the fire of baishakh

On fire

But the dream of the winter palace

Getting decorated!

it's mine

in the eyelids,

like dance

in the desert,

Tales of mirage!

let me say

Gulmor is mine,

where u

That's my shelter there

============================================

Translated In Google Translate - 07/03/2024


Original Gujarati / 13  April   1980

Hindi Translation /  30  June  2015 

No comments:

Post a Comment