Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 9 July 2015

नाखुदा !




________________________________________________________________


नाखुदा  !

---------------

आश लगाए बैठा हूँ 

अब तो अगले जनम 

पूरी होंगी 

बची हैं जो ख्वाहिशे  ,


अब 

न तो है ख्वाब का जोड़ना 

ना ज़ंजीरों का तोड़ना ,

हम तो हार चुके सनम !


जिन्हे ना मिला हमसफ़र

उन्हें सहारा कैसा ?


मेरी कश्ती को 

ना मिला पतवार 

तुम्हारे आँचल का

तुम जो छोड़ गई मज़धार 

किसे मानु जीवन का आधार ?

बाकी बचा है खुदा 


उसे ही मान लिया है


नाखुदा !


-----------------------------
Original Gujarati / 15 Jan 1980
Hindi Translation / 10 July 2015
-------------------------------------------------

Nakhuda!

I am hopeful

Now for the next life

will be completed

The wishes that are left,

Now

Neither is there a connection of dreams

Nor breaking the chains,

We have already lost, dear!

Those who did not find a partner

How to support them?

to my boat

no rudder found

of your lap

The laborer you left behind

What should we consider as the basis of life?

All that is left is God

have accepted that

Nakhuda!

==================================

Translated In Google Translate - 07/03/2024


ખુદા જ મારો નાખુદો .
-------------------------------
હવે આવતે ભવે ,
અધૂરાં ઓરતા
આશા ના નોરતા :

શ્રુંખલા ઓ સંસાર ની
હજુ
તોડવા મથું ના :

હાર્યા ને વળી હામ કેવી ?


તારા આંચલ નો
સઢ નથી તો શું થયું ?


મારી હોડી ને તો
હલેસું પણ નથી !


હવે તો
ખુદા જ મારો
નાખુદો .

No comments:

Post a Comment