Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 22 August 2015

मन के गुंबज से






________________________________________________________________
तुम मुज़े मनाओ भी तो 
कैसे मान लू ?

लहू के रंग से लिखे 
वो गीत भी गाउ ,
तो कैसे गा  लू  ?

बजाने जाऊ तो 
बजने लगे बेसुरे 
ह्रदय के साज 

मन के गुंबज से 
टकरा कर उठे आवाज़ जो 

वो तेरा ना सही 
मेरा भी तो नहीं  !

कहाँ हो तुम प्रिये  ?

चढ़ाता रहूँ पूजा के फूल 
समज़ कर मेरा अर्घ्य 
करलो कबुल 

------------------------------------

Original Gujarati /  04  Feb  1978

Hindi Translation  /  22  Aug  2015

-----------------------------------------

Even If You Convince Me

How should I accept?

written in blood

Sing that song too

So how should I sing?

if I go to play

the sound started ringing

heart instruments

from the dome of the mind

the sound of collision

isn't that yours

Not even mine!

where are you darling?

keep offering puja flowers

please understand my prayer

accept it

======================================

Translated In Google Translate - 06/03/2024

=====================================

મૌન ના પડઘાં પડે 
-------------------

મને તું મનાવે
પ્રિયા ,
પણ કેમ માનું ?

રુધિર ના રંગે
લખેલી
કવિતા ને કેમ ગાઉં  ?

બજે બેસૂરા
હૃદય ના સાજ આજ ,

મૌન ના પડઘાં પડે
મન મંદિરે  --

પ્રિયા ક્યાં ?
પ્રિયા ના  !

પાષાણ ની પ્રતિમા
પૂજા ના અર્ઘ્ય ને શું અડે ?

No comments:

Post a Comment