Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 9 November 2015

कुछ पल ऐसी भी आई


_________________________________________________________________________________

गया जो ज़माना
फिर वो आ नहीं शकता ,

आनेवाला है जो ज़माना
मेरे गुजरने  बिना
जा नहीं शकता  !

कुछ पल ऐसी भी आई
जो आजतक
जाने न पाई ,

अकेला ही सही
इन्ही के सहारे चला हूँ  ;

ना अब कोई
मँज़िलोंको ढूंढना है
ना कोई मोड़ पे मुड़ना है

बस चलते रहना है
कभी ना कभी
जब रास्ता ही रुक जायेगा
तब रुकना भी है  !

-------------------------------------

09  Nov  2015  /  #


_____________________________________________________________________________

There Were Some Moments Like This

a time that is gone

Then he can't come,

the times to come

without me passing

Can't go!

there were some moments like this

which till date

Couldn't go,

alone is good

I am moving forward with their support;

no one now

destinations to find

There is no point to turn

just keep going

sometime or the other

when the road stops

Then we have to wait too!

============================================

Translated In Google Translate - 06/03/2024

============================================



No comments:

Post a Comment