Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 28 December 2015

सभी तो अपने ही थे !



_________________________________________________________________________________
ना तुम कर पायी
ना मै कर पाया
रिश्तो का सौदा  ;

किस का सहारा छोड़के
किस का बन पाते  ?

सभी तो अपने ही थे  !

उनके भी कुछ
सपने भी थे  !

न तुम कर पाई
न मैं कर पाया
सपनो का सौदा  !

क्या बिरानो से हो शकता है
बहारों का सौदा  ?

दीवारो तो गिरा शकते थे
मगर
उस खड़र में क्या सो पाते  ?

गीला करे तो तक़दीर का
मुक्कदर से शिकवे सिवा
क्या और कुछ कर पाते  ?

-----------------------------------------------------------

29   Dec   2015

========================================

Everyone Was Our Own!

neither could you

no i couldn't

Relationship deal;

except someone's help

Whose could I become?

Everyone was our own!

some of theirs too

There were dreams too!

neither could you

neither could i

Dream deal!

can it be from strangers

Springtime deal?

the walls could have fallen

But

How could one sleep in that hut?

If you wet it, it's your destiny.

except to learn from fate

What else could we have done?

=================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 06/03/2024

No comments:

Post a Comment