Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 29 December 2015

मेरे अश्को की माला





________________________________________________________________
क्या ज़फ़ा हुई मुज़से 
की 
महफ़िल छोड़ कर चल दिए  ?

तेरे लिए जो लाया 
वो तोहफा ,
बातों की नहीं 
मेरे प्यार की पेशकश थी  !

बयाँ न कर पाया 
वो बातों का क्या  ?

जिस के अंत तक न पहुँच पाया 
उन बातों का क्या  ?

तुमने तो छिपा लिया 
परछाईओं में चहेरा  ;

तो मेरा भी छिपा हैं 
रात की गहराईओं में  !

जितना चाहे 
सताने दो 
इन रात के अँधेरे को ,

इन्हे क्या पता 
कब्र के अँधेरे 
जगा न पायेगे  !

तुम्हारे बुलाने की राह में 
बैठा हूँ ;

तुम्हे 
मेरे अश्को की माला 
पहना ने की राह में 
बैठा हूँ  !

---------------------------------------------------

30   Dec   2015

============================================

Garland Of My Tears

what happened to me

of

Did you leave the gathering?

who brought for you

That gift,

not about words

It was an offer of my love!

couldn't explain

What about those things?

could not reach the end

What about those things?

you hid it

Faces in the shadows;

so mine is also hidden

In the depths of the night!

as much as you want

let me torment you

In this darkness of night,

what do they know

darkness of the grave

Will not be able to wake up!

on the way to your call

sitting ;

To you

garland of my tears

worn on the way

sitting  !

===============================================

Translated In Google Translate - 06/03/2024

================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment