Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 2 March 2016

अब तो शाम होने चली है



__________________________________________
तुम कहती हो 
रोने से क्या फ़ायदा  ?

मगर 
न रोना भी मेरे बस में नहीं  !

जब जब खता खाई 
ज़माने से ,
तुम्हारी याद आई  ;

क्या यादों के सहारे भी 
कोई जी शकता है  ?

सोचता रहता हूँ 
तुम्हारे अरमानो को 
समज़ पाया , या नहीं  ?

मेरे ह्रदय की चित्कार में 
तुम्हारी आह को 
सुन पाया , या नहीं  ?

अब तो शाम होने चली है 

रात का अन्धेरा क्या 
सुखुन लाएगा  ?

----------------------------------------------

02  March  2016  /  # 

_______________________________________

It's Almost Evening Now

you say

What is the benefit of crying?

But

I can't even cry!

Whenever I ate

since time immemorial,

missed you  ;

Even with the help of memories?

Can anyone live?

I keep thinking

to your wishes

Did you understand or not?

in the cry of my heart

to your sigh

Could you hear it or not?

It's almost evening now

what is the darkness of the night

Will it bring happiness?

=====================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 05/03/2024





No comments:

Post a Comment