Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 4 March 2016

मुज़े भी ले चलो



__________________________________________
एक दिन 
एक लहर आई थी ,
उतरके आसमान से 
एक परी आई थी  ;

आज तुम्हे 
फिर आसमान में ढूंढता हूँ ,

मगर तुम तो हो 
सितारों से भी आगे  !

मेरी नज़र कहाँ तक भागे  ?

जहां तुम हो 
मुज़े भी ले चलो ,

पकड़ के हाथ मेरे 
सपनो के जहां में 
ले चलो  !

जहाँ कभी अलग होना नहीं ,
रोना धोना नहीं 
मौसम का आना जाना नहीं ,
बहारो का मुरजाना नहीं ,

ऐसा जहां 
वहाँ से 
फिर आना नहीं  

-------------------------------------------------------

05  March  2016  /  #

_________________________________________

Take Me Too

one day

A wave came,

come down from the sky

An angel had come;

today you

Then I search in the sky,

but you are here

Beyond the stars!

Where should my eyes run?

where you are

take me too,

hold my hand

in the place of dreams

Take it!

Where there is never any separation,

no need to cry

The weather does not come and go,

The springs do not wither,

such where

from there

don't come again

=================================

Translated In Google Translate - 05/03/2024






No comments:

Post a Comment