Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 5 March 2016

मैं तो गाता रहूंगा



__________________________________________
तुम बुला शको नहीं 
तो कोई बात नहीं 
मैं बुलाता रहूंगा ;  ,

तुम सून शको नहीं  
तो कोई बात नहीं 
मैं तो गाता रहूंगा ;

ज़माने से पूछके 
बहारे आती नहीं  !

देखेगा कोई  ?
ए सोचके तो 
शाम रंग लाती नहीं  !


जब जब तूने किया सिंगार
मैं तो आयने में ही छिपा था  !

मैं क्या देखता हूँ 
ए सोचके तो तुम 
अंग छुपाती नहीं  ! 

------------------------------------------------------

06  March  2016  /  # 
==================================

I Will Keep Singing

you can't call

so no problem

I will keep calling; ,

you can't hear

so no problem

I will keep singing;

after asking the times

It doesn't come out!

Will anyone see?

oh if you think about it

The evening is not fruitful!

whenever you decorated

I was hiding in the mirror itself!

what i see

oh just think about it

Don't hide your body parts!

======================================

Translated In Google Translate - 05/03/2024

No comments:

Post a Comment