Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 18 May 2016

खामोश है हम



__________________________________________
जीवन के जल 
बहते जा रहे थे  ;

अभी कौन उठी इस दिवार पथ में 
पत्थरो की 
रोकती हमे  ?

अट्टहास्य से 
हमारी खामोशी को ललकारती  ;

खामोश है हम 
इसे क्या पता 
उस दिन के लिए ,
बादलों के घेरने के लिए ,

जब बाढ़ आ जायेगी प्रचण्ड रूप से ,
जवानी हमारी बांध ना पायेगी  ;

दीवारे तोड़के 
गाते , हँसते 
बह देंगे फिर 
जल जीवनके  !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

03  March  1959  / Mumbai 

www.hemenparekh.in > Poems ( Hindi )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

we are silent

water of life

Were flowing;

 

Who just got up in this wall path

of stones

Stopping us?

 

hilariously

Challenges our silence;

 

we are silent

what does he know?

For that day,

To be surrounded by clouds,

 

When the flood comes violently,

Our youth will not be able to bind us;

 

break the walls

sing, laugh

will flow again

Water of life!

==========================================

Translated In Google Translate - 04/03/2024






No comments:

Post a Comment