Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 18 May 2016

बिना देखे जलवा तुम्हारा



__________________________________________
ये तो न था मेरा अफ़साना 
की ,
शमा जलती रहे 
और 
पहुँच न पाये परवाना  !

ये कैसी महफ़िल  ?

सूरा लेकर खडी है साकी ,
मिला न कोई 
पिने वाला दीवाना  !

मुरादों का क्या 
जब मंज़िले भी 
बदल गयी मज़ारो में  !


ना हम हटने वालों में से ,
बिना देखे जलवा तुम्हारा 
लौटेंगे नहीं ख्यालों में ;

पिला न शकोगी सूरा ख्यालों में  ?

रहने भी दो  !

कोई सुरीला गान ही सुना दो 
सोने का वक्त आ चला हैं  !

----------------------------------------------------------------
19  May   2016

www.hemenparekh.in > Poems ( Hindi )
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Your Beauty Without Seeing

This was not my story

of ,

keep the candle burning

And

Parvana could not reach!

What kind of gathering is this?

The maid is standing with the surah,

found no one

Drinker crazy!

what about wishes

even when the destination

Turned into tombs!

We are not among those who retreat,

your beauty without seeing

Will not return in thoughts;

Will you not drink Sura in your thoughts?

forget it  !

just play a melodious song

It's time to sleep!

================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 05/03/2024





No comments:

Post a Comment