Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 19 May 2016

वादे तुमसे थे



__________________________________________
लोग पूछते है ,
" मायुश क्यों ? " ,

कभी तो , कोई पूछा करो ,

" अब भी , ज़िंदा क्यों  ? 
कौन सा बहाना बनाये हो  ? 

ना कोई क़र्ज़ चुकाना है 
ना कोई फ़र्ज़ निभानी है  !

क्या किसीको 
कोई वादे किये थे ?  "

जैसे के ,

" मैं ज़िंदा रहूँगा,
जब तक रहूँगा 
तुझे याद  करूँगा ,
रब को फ़रियाद करूँगा "

वादे तुमसे थे ,
ज़माने से नहीं  ;

पूछने दो लोगोको ,

जवाब उनसे नहीं 
तुमसे देना है 

---------------------------------------------

20  May   2016  /  Mumbai

www.hemenparekh.in > Poems ( Hindi )
=================================

promises were made to you

People ask,

"Why despair?",

Someone please ask sometime,

“Why still alive?

What excuse have you made?

no debt to pay

No duty has to be fulfilled!

does anybody

Were any promises made? ,

Like,

"I will live,

as long as I stay

I will miss you,

I will appeal to God."

 

There were promises to you,

Not from time;

Let people ask,

the answer is not from them

owe you

====================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 04/03/2024


No comments:

Post a Comment