Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 10 August 2016

मुझे , मेरे हाल पर छोड़ दो



__________________________________________
मुझे आज कुछ कहना है 
सुनोगी  ?

की तुम भी कुछ कहोगी  ?

रह रह के उठते सवाल का 
है कोई जवाब तुम्हारे पास  ?

जब तुम ने जाना की 
मेरे सिवा ,
ना होगी तुम्हारी कोई अलग दुनिया ,
तब मुझे क्यों न रोका ?

कौन सी मज़बूरी ने 
खुद के अरमानो का गला घोंट कर 
खामोश रख्हा  ?

गलती मेरी थी 
इसलिए मैं तो,
आज भी खामोश हूँ  !

तुम से क्या जवाब मांगू  ?
सवाल तुम से नहीं 
खुद से करना है !

तक़दीर का बहाना बनाके 
जीता हूँ 

और पूछता हूँ ,
तक़दीर का मारा हूँ 
या तुम्हारा गुनहगार हूँ ?

'गर गुन्हा मैंने किया  
तो मुझे , मेरे हाल पर छोड़ दो ;

तुम्हारे रहम के 
मैं काबिल नहीं  !

--------------------------------------------------------------------
10  August  2016

www.hemenparekh.in > Poems ( Hindi )
=========================================

Leave me on my own

I have something to say today

will you listen?

Or will you also say something?

 

of the constantly arising question

Do you have any answer?

when you knew

except me,

You will not have any separate world,

Then why didn't you stop me?

what compulsion

by strangulating one's own desires

Kept quiet?

it was my fault

That's why I,

I am silent even today!

What answer should I ask from you?

question not to you

Have to do it yourself!

using fate as an excuse

I have won

And I ask,

I am struck by fate

Or am I your culprit?

'If I committed a crime

So leave me to my fate;

of your mercy

I am not worthy!

====================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 04/03/2024

====================================================








No comments:

Post a Comment