Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 25 August 2016

मैं हूँ कृष्ण ; मैं कृष्ण हूँ !

https://youtu.be/C-sj_W38-30


__________________________________________
उखेड़ कर फेंक दिए मैंने 
कश्ती के पतवार ,
सोचा ,
तुम्हारे आँचल के सहारे 
होगा पार 
समंदर संसार  ;

मगर 
मेरी नाव का नाम था ,
" निराशा "
मेरे लिए 
मझधार था किनारा  !

मैं  हूँ कृष्ण 
तेरे बिना अपूर्ण  ;

हज़ारों साल पहले 
कौन्तेय भी तो  डरा था ,
सामने देख कर 
भाई , भतीजे , भीष्म को ,
मन ही मन 
थरथरा  था  ;

तब मुझे 
गीता गानी पड़ी ,
गति कर्म की 
समज़ानी पड़ी ;

जिन्हों ने किया 
प्यार मुझसे ,
जले जो मेरी प्रीत के 
पावक  अगन में ,

उनके पाप और पुण्य का 
क्षय 
मैंने ही किया  !

मैं हूँ कृष्ण 
मैं कृष्ण हूँ  !

तू भी तो मिली है मुझे 
जन्मो जन्म ,

बनके 
राधिका श्याम की ,
सीता राम की ,
सावित्री सत्यवान की  ;

इक और बार आजा 
तोड़के बंधन कर्म के ;

तेरे लिए ही तो बज रही हैं 
आज ,
बांसुरी कृष्ण की 
जमुना तीरे  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hindi Transliteration /  25  Aug  2016

Original Gujarati Version /  22  Nov  1979

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am Krishna; I am Krishna!

I tore it up and threw it away

boat hull,

thought ,

with the support of your lap

will cross

Sea world;

But

The name of my boat was,

" Disappointment "

For me

The beach was the shore!

I am Krishna

Incomplete without you;

thousands of years ago

Kaunteya was also scared.

looking ahead

To brother, nephew, Bhishma,

In my heart

Was trembling;

then me

Had to sing Geeta,

speed of action

Had to understand;

who did

love me,

who burns for my love

In the sacred fire,

of their sins and virtues

Decay

I did it!

I am Krishna

I am Krishna!

I have found you too

birth birth,

becoming

Radhika Shyam's,

Sita Ram's,

Savitri Satyavan's;

come one more time

Break the bonds of karma;

It's ringing only for you

Today ,

flute of krishna

Jamuna Teere

================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 04/03/2024

================================================


હું કૃષ્ણ છું , હું કૃષ્ણ છું

----------------------------------------------
તારા આંચલ ના પતવાર ની આશ માં ,
મારી કશ્તિ ના સઢ મેં ફાડી નાખ્યા ;

પણ ,

નિરાશા ની નૌકા ને
કિનારો મઝધાર છે  !

રાધિકા ,
ભૂલી ગઈ ?

હું કૃષ્ણ છું ,
તારા વિના
હું અપૂર્ણ છું  :

ઘણા વર્ષો પહેલા
સગાઓ ને મારતા પહેલા ,
કૌન્તેય પણ
કર્મ થી ડર્યો હતો
મન હી મન થરથર્યો  હતો  --

મારે ગીતા ગાવી પડી
કર્મ ની ગતિ
સમજાવી પડી ;

જેણે જેણે
મને પ્રેમ કર્યો છે ,

મારી પ્રીત ની પાવક જ્વાળા માં જળી ,
તેના પાપ પુણ્ય નો
મેં ક્ષય કર્યો છે  :

હું કૃષ્ણ છું , હું કૃષ્ણ છું ;

હજારો વર્ષ થી
જનમો જનમ
મળી શું તું નથી ?


રાધિકે ,તારા કૃષ્ણ ને  ?
સીતા બની રામને      ?
સાવિત્રી સત્યવાન ને  ?

પછી આજે ,

બંધનો કર્મ ના તોડી
જા  દોડી ;

છેડી છે આજે
તારે કાજે
શ્યામે તારા
જમુના તીરે
બંસરી .






No comments:

Post a Comment