Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 23 December 2016

कैसे दौड़ आती ?



______________________________________________________
क्या कभी 
छवि मेरी चिपकाके दामनसे ,
कहा ,

" अगर तू है 
  कृष्ण राधे का ,
  तो 
  मैं भी हूँ राणा की मीरा 

  मैंने भी पिया
  लेकर तेरा नाम 
  ज़हर का प्याला ;

  फर्क था तो इतना ,
  न किसी ने कहा ,
    मीरा प्रेम दीवानी ,

   ना जानी किसीने 
  तेरे मेरे 
  प्रेम की कहानी ;

  सून के तेरी बांसूरी 
  कैसे दौड़ आती ?

  ज़माने की जंजीरे 
  कैसे तोड़ पाती  ?

  अगर लिखा था भी 
  मेरे भाग में 
  दूर से तड़पना ,
  तो क्या हुआ  ?

  छवि तेरी 
  दामन से लगी हैं  "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

24  Dec  2016

www.hemenparekh.in / Poems ( Hindi )  
==========================================

How could you run?

what when

Sticking my image to his chest,

Said ,

 

"If you are

  Krishna Radhe,

  So

  I am also Rana's Meera

 

  I also drank

  taking your name

  Poisoned Cup;

 

  There was so much difference,

  Neither did anyone say,

    Meera Prem Diwani,

 

   no one knows

  yours mine

  Story of love;

 

  Soon your flute

  How could you run?

 

  chains of times

  How could she break it?

 

  even if it was written

  in my part

  yearning from a distance,

  So what  ?

 

  your image

  are attached to the hem"

===============================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 01/03/2024

   

  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment