Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 12 January 2017

गिला तक़दीर से है




______________________________________________________
जानती हो  ?
मैं दीवाना बन पाता ,
तुम्हारे एक लब्ज़ की कमी थी  !

जिस दिन मिले पहेली बार 
तुम्हारे गांव की गली में ,
क्यों न कह पायी ,
" मुझे है तुमसे प्यार "  ?

बिना सूने 
मैं भी कैसे कह पाता ,
"  हाँ , अब तुमी हो 
    दिल की यार  "

गिला तक़दीर से है ,
एक दिन की ही तो बात थी 
सयाने से दीवाना 
क्यों न किया  ?

----------------------------------------------------------

13  Jan  2017

www.hemenparekh.in / Poems ( Hindi )
===================================

The Grudge is due to fate

Do you know  ?

I could become crazy,

You were missing one word!

 

The day we met Riddle Bar

In the street of your village,

Why couldn't you say?

"I love you"?

 

without listening

How could I even say,

"Yes, now you are."

    "Dear friend"

 

I am angry with fate,

it was just a matter of one day

madly crazy

Why didn't you do it?

================================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 01/03/2024


No comments:

Post a Comment