Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 4 February 2017

तुम्हे , कौन ढूंढता है आज ?




______________________________________________________

क्या पढ़ेगा इसे कोई कल  ?

इन सवालो से 
लिखना छोड़ दू  ?

लिख रहा हू जो 
वो मेरी ही नहीं ,
दास्ताँ 
तेरी भी हैं  ;

जिसे तू न कर पायी बयां 
वो अमानत 
मेरी है  !

मेरी वफ़ा 
खुद के ख्यालों से हैं ,
आने वाले ज़मानों से नहीं !

जिन्हें 
जो मानना है 
मानने दो  !

हम तो उन्हें चाहते है 
जो हमे 
आज सराहते हैं  !

मेरे सिवा 
तुम्हे , कौन ढूंढता है 
आज  -
ये आज 
जो तुम्हारी 
आनेवाली कल थी  ?

मेरे जाने के बाद 
जो पल आएगी 
वो 
न मेरी 
न तेरी होगी  !

बहारे 
न ढूंढेगी तुझे 
ना मुझे  !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

05  Feb  2017
============================================

Who is looking for you today?

Will anyone read this tomorrow?

from these questions

Should I stop writing?

I am writing that

She is not mine only,

tales

Yours are there too;

what you couldn't explain

that trust

It's mine!

my loyalty

From my own thoughts,

Not from the times to come!

whom

whatever you want to believe

Let it be accepted!

we just want them

which us

Appreciate today!

except me

Who searches for you?

Today  -

it today

which is yours

Was it tomorrow?

after I leave

whatever moment comes

They

neither mine

Neither will it be yours!

Bahare

will not look for you

Neither me!

====================================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 01/03/2024

==================================================================





  

No comments:

Post a Comment