Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 9 February 2017

तो मेरा क्या होता ?







______________________________________________________


क्यों मैंने आँखे चुराई  ? 

'गर तूने 
मेरी आँखों के आयने में 
झांख के ,

खुद को 
गौर से देखा होता 
तो ,

मुझे छोड़ के 
खुद से प्यार करने लगती  !

तो मेरा क्या होता  ?

क्या आँखों को कोसता  ?

लोग पूछते है ,

" क्या है 
  तेरे प्यार की पहचान  ? "

कैसे बताऊँ 
तेरा पता  ?

तू जो छिपी हो 
मेरी आँखों के रस्ते 
दिल की गहराइयो में  

-------------------------------------

10  Feb  2017
=====================================

So what would have happened to me?

Why did I avert my eyes?

 

'if you

in the mirror of my eyes

peeping,

 

myself

would have looked carefully

So ,

 

leaving me

Start loving yourself!

 

So what would have happened to me?

 

Do you curse your eyes?

 

People ask,

 

" What

  Identity of your love? ,

 

how to tell

your address?

 

you who are hidden

the path of my eyes

deep in the heart

==================================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 01/03/2024

=================================================================





No comments:

Post a Comment