Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 14 April 2017

यादो से कैसे छूट पाओगी ?








_____________________________________________________

क्या कभी कहा था तूने ,

" मुझे याद ना कर ? "

कहती है मेरी वफ़ा ,

" इजाजत नहीं तुझे ;
  फ़रियाद ना कर  "

ख्वाबोंमें तो दामन छुड़ा कर 
चली जाती हो ;

यादो से कैसे छूट पाओगी  ?

मेरी वफाओ में 
खता ज़रूर है ,

पकड़ कर तुम्हारा हाथ 
क्यों छोड़ा  ?

'गर फरियाद हैं 
तो खुद से ;

तुमने तो ये भी कहा था ,

" साजन ,
मेरे साथ साथ चलोगे ना ? "

---------------------------------------------------------------

15  April  2017
========================================

How will you get rid of memories?

Did you ever say,

"Don't remember me?"

My loyalty says,

“You are not allowed;

  "Don't complain."

In dreams, let go of your hem

You go away;

How will you get rid of memories?

in my loyalty

There is definitely an account,

holding your hand

Why did you leave?

'If there is a complaint

So from myself;

You also said this,

" Sajan ,

Will you come with me? ,

=======================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 29/02/2024



No comments:

Post a Comment