Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 22 December 2017

क्यों चल दी अकेले ?



_____________________________________________________
बात इक रात की 

सपनो में हुई 
इक मुलाकात की ;

पता नहीं 
तुम कैसी थी ,
आँखे जो बंद थी   !

खुले कानो ने सुना ,

" ले चल मुझे ,  साजन ,

   मधुकुंज में ,

शिप्रा नदी के तरंगो से टकराके 
आता है जो अनिल
मेरे 
आँचल को 
उड़ाता है जो अनिल ,

ले जा मुझे 
उस उपवन में ,

बहारे जहां 
करती है 
इंतज़ार मेरा 
और तेरा  "

फिर 
क्यों चल दी अकेले  ?

==============================================

23  Dec  2017
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Why did you go alone?

it's about one night

happened in dreams

Had one meeting;

Don't know

how were you,

The eyes which were closed!

Open ears heard,

"Take me, sir,

   In Madhukunj,

Shipra collided with the waves of the river

Anil who comes

My

to Aanchal

Anil who blows,

take me

In that garden,

where

does

wait for me

and yours"

Then

Why did you go alone?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Translated In Google Translate - 28/02/2024

--------------------------------------------------------------------------






   

No comments:

Post a Comment