Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 January 2018

मैं कौन हूँ ?


__________________________________________
मुझे बचाओ  !

मानो हज़ारो दुनिया 
मुझ पर टूट पड़ी है  ;

कोई अन्धुनि 
कोई बहारकी 
तो कोई , दूर दरार की  !

और जिसने 
मुझे बाँध रख्हा है 
वो मेरी 
आज और काल की  ;

ये कैसा घमासान है ?

भागते खयालातों का 
बिना मतलब 
सवालातों का ?

मन की पटल पर 
हर पल बदलते 
रंगो की ये बिछात का  ?

जहां 
हर पेड़ एक दुनिया है 
उस जंगलो में 
कब तक घूमता रहूँगा  ?

लब्ज़ो से बनी  है 
ये असंख्य दुनिया ,
विचारो , सुविचारों , कुविचारों की 
धारा  से 
बनी है  ये दुनिया  !

ये कौन सा दयार हैं ?

कौन सी 
द्वैत - अद्वैत की जाल में 
फसा हूँ  ?

जहां प्रेम भी है 
धिक्कार और तिरस्कार भी ,

विधानों की 
बिन पूछे निदानो की ,
बहती है 
निरंतर धारा ;

पहुंचे नज़र  जहां तक 
लगी है कतारों ,

बेखुद बन्दों 
और दिल से बदसूरत 
गवाँरो की ;

ये कैसा फसा हूँ मैं ,
आकाऱ और निराकार के बिच ,
सच और सपनो के बिच  ?

मैं कौन हूँ  ?

आत्मा हूँ 
या अंकगणित का 
कोई समीकरण  ?

क्या हो भी शकता हूँ 
जिनो से बना  सर्व व्यापी डीएनए  ?

भुत हूँ ?
अद्भुत हूँ  ?
या प्रग्ना -पारमिता   ?

जो किसी ने जाना नहीं 
पहचाना नहीं 
क्या मै 
वो अनजान तो नहीं  ?

=====================

24  Jan  2018 / f

From original " Who  Am  I  ?  "  of  11 May  1969

_____________________________________________________

Many worlds,

My many worlds are all

Suddenly upon me ;

 

The world within

And

The world without ,

The world beyond, and

The world to which

I am bound.

 

There is an utter chaos

Of fleeting thoughts

Of meandering moods ,

These eternally changing

Colors

On mind’s canvass :

 

Am I forever lost

In this

Wilderness of worlds ?

 

These

Seemingly endless

Worlds of words,

Of thesis and anti-thesis,

For and against

The man

And his credo :

 

Of love and hate

Truth and untruth

The myriad isms,

 

The man

Torn twice

By the self – negating gods

And the self – exalting goddesses.

Vacillating between

The shape and the shapeless

The real and the ethereal ;

 

Who am I

Or what ?

The formula ,

The bio-chemical chromosomes ? 

The all pervading DNA ?

 

Am I ,

The transcendental knowledge

Or the perfect anti-matter,

The one and only illusion,

The unknown,

 

The unknowable ?

==========================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 27/02/2024

======================================================================









No comments:

Post a Comment