Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 24 July 2018

मेरा प्यार आज भी कायम है !




रहा न तेरा हुश्न  कायम 
ना मेरी जवानी ;

आज बादल बरस रहे है 
समंदर की मौजे गरज रही  है  ;

'गर तू यहां  होती 
तो 
मेरी आंखोमे आँखे 
जांख कर देख लेती ,

मेरा प्यार 
आज भी कायम है  !


कल रात 
मेरे ख्वाबोंमें तू आ न पायी 

इसका गीला किस्से करूँ  ?


जी चाहता है 
'गर मिल शको तो 
समंदर की बाँहों में 
आके मिलु  !

=============

Park Hayatt /  Goa  /  22  July  2018
============================================

My love still continues!

May your beauty remain intact

Neither my youth;

It's raining today

The waves of the sea are roaring;

'if you were here

So

eyes in my eyes

I would check and see,

my love

Still persists today!

tomorrow night

You couldn't come in my dreams

What should I tell about it?

Yes I want

'If you can find me

in the arms of the sea

Come and meet us!

===========================================

Translated In Google Translate - 27/02/2024

================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment