Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 4 July 2019

बीती हुई कल को तो भुला दिया

हर बार की तरह 
इस बार भी 
बरखा के बादलो ,  पानी ,  बुँदे ,

सभी तो वही है  ;

पर अबकी बार 
मेरे अरमानो ने 
मुक्कद्दर से समझौता कर लिया है ,
मचलना कम कर दिया है   ;


वो भी ज़माना था जब 
बरखा के बादलो देखते  ही 
दिल के समंदर में 
मानो एक बाढ़ आ जाती थी ,


उभर के अतीत से 
एक एक कर 
सब याद आ जाती थी  ;

अब बरखा की बुँदे 
सिर्फ पानी बन कर रह गयी !

लगता है 
जिस्म के दर्द ने 
जो तबाही मचा रखहि है ,
उसने 
बीती हुई कल को तो भुला दिया ,

पर ये दर्द 
आनेवाली हर पल को भी 
रुके हुए है  !

======================

04  July  2019 / Mumbai

Written as an expression of my misplaced senses , after 10 weeks of Herpes which has left me depressed - and , which , I am trying to overcome as best as I can
=============================================

I have forgotten yesterday

like always

this time too

Barkha's clouds, water, drops,

All are the same;

but this time

my desires

Have made an agreement with fate,

Nausea has reduced;

That was also the time when

As soon as you see the rain clouds

in the sea of ​​hearts

As if there was a flood,

emerging from the past

one by one

I could remember everything;

now raindrops

Remained just as water!

Seems like

body pain

The one who is wreaking havoc,

He

I have forgotten yesterday,

but this pain

to every moment to come

On hold!

==========================================

Translated In Google Translate - 26/02/2024

==============================================






No comments:

Post a Comment