Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 20 July 2019

आउंगी कल रात फिर

बरसों हुए ,
तुम्हे मिला था 
जिस्म और रूह के संगम पर ;

फिर एक रात आयी 
क़यामत की बात लायी ,

तुम्हे खो दिया 
दिशा और दिगंत के चौराहे पर  :

तब से लेकर आजतक 
भटकता हूँ ,

मन की उन गलियारिओं में ,
जहां उस भौचाल से गिरे 
खंडेर ही खंडेर है ;

हर खंडेर के सामने ठहर 
पूछता हूँ :

"  क्या , कभी , रहती थी यहां 
   इन्द्र की कोई मेनका  ?  "


तब खंडेर गूंजने लगते है ,

"  रहती तो नहीं ,

पर , हर रात आती है ,
खंडेर में हर 
दिया एक जलाती है  !

जब इंद्र , इंद्र जपते 
सुब्हा हो जाती है ,
तब 
लिपट कर कोहरे में 
कह के ,

"  आउंगी कल रात फिर "

चौराहे से पलट जाती है !

===============================

21  July  2019  /  Mumbai
==================================

I will come again tomorrow night

It's been years,

you had got

At the confluence of body and soul;

then came a night

Brought the matter of doomsday,

lost you

At the intersection of Disha and Digant:

from then till today

I wander,

In those corridors of the mind,

where I fell from that earthquake

A ruin is a ruin;

stop in front of every ruin

i ask :

"Did you ever live here?

   Any Maneka of Indra? ,

Then the ruins start resonating,

"Doesn't she live?

But it comes every night,

Har in ruins

Lights a lamp!

When Indra, Indra chants

morning comes,

Then wrapped in fog

By saying,

"I will come again tomorrow night"

Turns around at the intersection!

=======================

Translated In Google Translate - 22/02/2024

=============================


No comments:

Post a Comment