Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 3 June 1977

इकरार रात की ?



__________________________________________

क्या मान भी जाओगी
अगर बता दू ,
सपने में कल रात
तू ने मुज़से प्यार किया  ?

और बार बार किया ,
जिसका
दिनभर बस इनकार किया  ?

और मान भी जाओ तो,
क्या कर पाओगी
बात रात की  ?

दिन में
क्या दोहराओगी
इकरार रात की  ?

-------------------------------------------------------------

03  June  1977

======================

Agreement for the night?

will you even agree

If I tell you,

in the dream last night

did you love me?

And did it again and again,

Whose

Just denied it all day long?

And even if you agree,

what will you be able to do

Talk about night?

in daytime

what will you repeat

Agreement for the night?

=================================

Translated In Google Translate - 13/03/2024



_______________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment