Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 18 February 2017

कौन बादल के पीछे छिपी हो ?



______________________________________________________

कल रात 
सपनो में आके 
कानो में क्यों कहा ,

" क्या मुझे मिलोगे ,
  दो पल ,
  अकेले में  ? "

फिर दिन भर 
तुम्हारे काले ज़ुल्फे जैसे ,

बादलो के पीछे 
तुम्हे ढूंढता रहा  !

कौन बादल  के पीछे 
छिपी हो ?

'गर 
मैं न खोज पाया तो ,
तुम तो मेरे दिल के 
अकेलेपन में 
जांख लेती  !

इस भरे जहां में 
अकेलापन लेके 
वहीँ बैठा हूँ  !

अब भी 
तुम्हारे आने की 
आहट की 
आश लगाए बैठा हूँ  !

-------------------------------------------------------

19  Feb  2017
=============================================

Who is hiding behind the cloud?

tomorrow night

come in dreams

Why did you whisper into my ears,

"Will you meet me,

  two moments,

  solitarily  ? ,

then all day long

Like your black locks,

behind the clouds

Kept looking for you!

who is behind the cloud

Are you hiding?

'Gar

If I can't find it,

you are my heart

in loneliness

Would have checked!

in this filled place

with loneliness

I am sitting there!

Even now

of your arrival

made a noise

I am hopeful!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated In Google Translate - 01/03/2024

===============================================

No comments:

Post a Comment