Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 9 February 2016

अगले जनम में मिलोगी ?


__________________________________________

पिछले जनम में 
तू मिली थी या नहीं ,
मुज़े याद नहीं  !

अगले जनम में मिलोगी  ?

ए आश है 
अहेसास नहीं  !

इस जनम में मिली 
ये क्या काफी नहीं  ?

दो कदम साथ साथ चली 
ये क्या काफी नहीं  ?

जो नसीब ना हो शके 
करोडो के ,
मुज़े वो मिला ;

अब तुम्हारे आँचल की छाँव में 
सोना चाहता हूँ 

-----------------------------------------------------------

28  Jan  2016


_________________________________________

Will You Meet In The Next Life?

in previous life

Did I meet you or not?

I don't remember!

 

Will you meet in the next life?

 

there is hope

No feeling!

 

found in this birth

Is this not enough?

 

walked two steps together

Is this not enough?

 

which cannot be achieved

worth crores,

I found it;

 

Now in the shade of your lap

want to sleep

===================================

Translated In Google Translate - 05/03/2024



No comments:

Post a Comment