Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 17 May 1987

तब तुम आ जाना



_________________________________________________________________________________
बहुत देर से निकला हूँ
तेरी गलियों में ,

कौन पहेचानेगा की
मैं भी तेरा दिवाना हूँ  ?

उठाके आँख अब,
मत देखो ज़रोखो से ,

मैंने उठाई है जो कंधो पर
उस इश्क की मैयत को
क्या देख पाओगी  ?

अब तो
आरज़ू ओ के
आसमां भी पिघल गए ,

गमो के दरिये भी
बह गए  ;

ज़ेलम के किनारे
चिनार के
एक एक कर
पत्ते जब गिरने लगे
तब तुम आ जाना


17-05-1987


_____________________________________________________________________________


Then You Come

I left very late

In your streets,

who will recognize that

Am I crazy about you too?

Raise your eyes now,

Don't look through the windows,

I have carried it on my shoulders

to the dead body of that love

What will you be able to see?

now

Arzoo ok

Even the sky melted,

even through sorrows

Drowned  ;

banks of zelum

of poplar

one by one

when the leaves start falling

then you come


Translated In Google Translate - 08/03/2024
==============================================





No comments:

Post a Comment