Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 29 May 1988

हमसफ़र न ही सही




______________________________________________________
बस ,
आँखे बंध करते ही
तुम सामने आ गई  --

मुज़े क्या मालुम
मेरी आंखोमे
झांखते झांखते ,

कब आकर
तुम
अन्दर ही अन्दर समा गई ;

तुमने दूर रह कर
सताया बहुत ,

पास आकर कभी
सराहा भी होता !

तुम्हे जो मंज़ूर
हमें कबूल हैं  --

'गर गमेरन्जोका
हमें दरिया मिला ,

तो तुमने भी
अफसानोके
पिघलते
आसमां को ज़ेला है --

हमसफ़र न ही सही
हमनसिब तो हो !

ना मेरे पीछे थी
कोई कहानी  --

ना है तुम्हारे सामने
आनेवाली कोई होनी  !

शायद येही
गनीमत है की
ज़मानेने
हमें ना पहेचाना .


----------------------

Madrid  /   29   May   1988
================================

Humsafar Neither Right

Bus ,

as soon as you close your eyes

You have come forward

what do i know

in my eyes

peeping peeping,

when will you come

You

It got absorbed inside;

you stayed away

Tortured a lot,

come closer sometime

Would have been appreciated too!

whatever you like

We accept

'Gar Gamernjoka

We found the river,

so did you too

Afsanoke

melting

The sky is filled with joy

Humsafar neither right

We are lucky!

she was behind me

Any story

not in front of you

There must be someone coming!

maybe this

fortunately

the times

Don't introduce us.

Translated In Google Translate - 08/03/2024
__________________________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment