Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 28 May 1988

क्या तुमने कुछ कहेना चाहा ?


______________________________________________________

साँसे रही ,
बाते न रही  --

ना धड़कन
ना तरपन
सिर्फ एक सननाटा ,

क्या तुमने कुछ कहेना चाहा  ?

मै तो
मेरी ही सुनाये जा रहा हूँ ,

कहानी तो तुमारी भी है  !

पूछने लायक अब ,
कोई सवाल बाकी नहीं

देने के लिए अब
कोई जवाब नहीं ,

सिर्फ सननाटा --

मै ने दीवाल होकर
समन्दरको रोकना ठाना  !

तुम्हारा जलवा देख कर
मैंने ,
आकाश को कंधे पर उठाना
चाहा  !

दिवाले टूट कर
चूर चूर कर ,
रेत हो गई ,

और

समय के समंदर ने
कुछ बहाना भी न छोड़ा ,

अब तो आकाश के बादलो
मुज़े
उठाये हुवे है ,

कब
कहाँ जाके
गिरा देंगे !

----------------------------------

Garden Tuilleries  /  Paris

28  May  1988

__________________________________________

Did You Want To Say Something?

I was breathing,

Didn't stop talking

no heartbeat

Na Tarpan

Just a silence,

Did you want to say something?

I am

I am going to tell you mine only

The story is yours too!

worth asking now,

no questions left

to give now

No answer ,

Only silence

I passed the wall

Determined to stop the ocean!

seeing your beauty

I ,

shoulder the sky

Wanted!

after going bankrupt

to pieces,

turned to sand,

And

the sea of ​​time

Don't leave any excuse,

now the clouds in the sky

muse

have been raised,

When?

where to go

Will drop it!

===========================

Translated In Google Translate - 08/03/2024

==============================





No comments:

Post a Comment