Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 7 June 2016

क्या हुआ तेरे वादों का ?



__________________________________________
मेरे अंतर में  
छाये है वो बादलों ,
आँखों के रास्ते 
एक एक कर 
आभ में बिखर जाते है  !

तुम्हारी यादों को लेकर 
बरसना चाहते है  !

और पूछते है ,

"  क्या हुआ तेरे वादों का  ?

तू ने तो कुछ 
कस्मे भी खायी थी  ;

क्या हुआ ,
मीट मरने की बातों का  ?

क्या तेरी शमा 
बुझ गयी तो 
वादे निभाने की 
रस्मे भी छूट गयी  ?


करे तो कहाँ जाके करे 
बयां ,
तेरी बेवफाईओ को  ?

न कोई सूननेवाली है ,
ना 
तेरी हालात पर 
कोई रोने वाली है  ! "


आशियाँ किसी का जला कर 
मैं ,
घोंसला अपना 
बना न पाया ;

निभाए न जो 
वादे किसीके ,

किसी और को तो 
काम आया ! 

--------------------------------------------------
08  June  2016

www.hemenparekh.in > Poems ( Hindi )
-------------------------------------------------

What happened to your promises?

inside me

Those clouds are shadow,

through the eyes

one by one

Disintegrates in the air!

 

with your memories

Want to rain!

 

And asks,

 

"What happened to your promises?

 

you did something

Had also sworn;

 

What happened ,

Talk about dying for meat?

 

what about yours

if it extinguishes

to keep promises

Did you miss the rituals too?

 

 

If you do it, where should you do it?

statement,

To your infidelities?

 

No one is going to listen,

No

on your situation

Someone is going to cry! ,

 

 

burn someone's house

I ,

own nest

Could not make it;


who should not fulfill someone's promises, to someone else It worked!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated In Google Translate - 04/03/2024



No comments:

Post a Comment