Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 24 May 2016

तुम्हे खोजता रहता हूँ


__________________________________________

जो पल कल थी 
क्यों वही मन को भाती है  ?

वो तो 
फिर से ना आने वाली है  !

इस लिए के 
जो आयेगी कल 
वो भी तो जानेवाली है  ?

आज मैं भी उलजने की 
कोशिश तो खूब करता हूँ ,

बिते हुए दिनों को भुलाने की भी 
उम्मीद रख कर चलता हूँ ;

फिर बार बार 
अतीत में डूब कर 
तुम्हे 
खोजता रहता हूँ 

उस अतीत जिसे 
भूल कर भी ,
ना भूलना चाहता हूँ  !

-----------------------------------------------------

25   May   2016   /   #

www.hemenparekh.in > Poems ( Hindi ) 

________________________________________

I keep looking for you

the moment that was yesterday

Why does that please my mind?

that is

It's not going to come again!

for this

who will come tomorrow

Is she also going to go?

Today I also want to get into trouble

I try hard,

To forget the days gone by

I walk with hope;

again and again

drowning in the past

To you

I keep searching

the past that

Even by mistake,

I don't want to forget!

===========================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 04/03/2024




No comments:

Post a Comment