Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 17 June 2019

हर बार पूछूंगा




न थी तू 
इस जहाँ की सबसे पहेली 
नवी , नवेली , नटखट नार ;

न था मैं 
ज़माने भर का , एकला अनोखा 
छैल छबीला यार  !

फिर ऐसा क्यों ,
तुम्हे देखते ही लगा ,
सूरत हो ना हो पहचानी 
पर ज़रूर देखा है तुम्हे 
बार बार ,

और किया भी है हर बार 
प्यार ही प्यार  !

 ये बात इस जनम की नहीं ;

तुम्हारी बात तुम जानो ,
मेरे लिए तो 
आने वाले हर जनम में 
तुमसे मुलाक़ात होती ही रहेंगी ,

फिर भी 
हर बार पूछूंगा ,

"  क्या हम 
   पहले भी , कभी , कहीं 
   मिले थे  ?  "

तेरा मेरा 
हर जनम में मिलना 
अगर विधि  की भूल भी है ,
मुझे तो वो कबूल है  !

=====================
18  june 2019
============================================

I will ask every time

you were not there

The biggest puzzle of this place

Navi, Naveli, Naughty Nar;

neither was i

One of a kind, one of a kind

Nice guy!

Then why so?

As soon as I saw you, I felt

whether your face is familiar or not

But I have definitely seen you

Frequently ,

And I have done it every time

Love only love!

 This is not about this birth;

You know about me,

for me then

in every future birth

Will continue to meet you,

still

I will ask every time,

"  Can we

   before, sometime, somewhere

   Did you meet? ,

You're mine

meet in every birth

Even if there is a mistake in the method,

I accept that!

=======================================

Translated In Google Translate - 26/02/2024

No comments:

Post a Comment