Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 18 September 2019

दुनिया बदल जाएँगी

 

 
From original English  :    Tomorrow  /    dt 19 April  1985  :

 My observation :

What I envisaged ( before I heard of Global Warming ), seems so valid after passage of 34 years !

=======================================================================

 दुनिया बदल जाएँगी 

  18  Sept  2019 
=================================================

देख न पाऊंगा आनेवाली कल को ;

वो भी न देख पाएंगे 
जो मुझे चाहते है 
और जिन्हे मैं चाहता हूँ  ;

कल आते आते 
दुनिया बदल जाएँगी ,

कट जायेंगे पेड़ सारे 
ज़मीं  कोंक्रिट से ढक जाएगी  ;

आनेवाली कल में 
क्या पंखी गाना गायेंगे  ?


घरो होंगे बिना खिड़की 
सूरज की किरणे 
कैसे अंदर आ पाएंगी  ?


बेटा ,
तुम्हारे लिए , मेरे पास 
सहानुभूति के सिवा , कुछ भी नहीं  !

पर 
तेरे सन्तानो के लिए दुःख , दर्द है ;

क्यूंकि 
मैं उन्हें चाहता हूँ  !

क्यूंकि 
आनेवाली सदियों का बोझ 
अपने खम्भों पर उठाके 
चलते चलते ,
उनके पैर लड़खड़ायेंगे  !


उनकी ज़िंदगी 
एक अविरत संघर्ष बनके रह जाएँगी  ;


क्या तुम उनकी रक्षा कर पाओगे  ?


क्या आनेवाले ,
तुफानो से ,
ज़ंजाओ से ,
जल प्रलय से ,
अग्निकांडों से ,
गर्मिओ से ,
दुनिया को डूबा देनेवाली बारिशो से ,

तुम उन्हें बचा पाओगे  ?

मेरी तो प्रभु से 
एक ही अर्ज़ है :

अगर आनेवाली दुनिया 
कुछ ऐसी हो 
तो मुझे 
पुनर्जन्म से बचा लेना 

=================================

The world will change

I will not be able to see tomorrow;

even they won't be able to see

who wants me

And those whom I love;

coming tomorrow

The world will change,

all the trees will be cut down

The ground will be covered with concrete;

in tomorrow

Will the birds sing?

houses will be without windows

sun rays

How will you be able to come inside?

Son ,

For you, I have

Nothing but sympathy!

 

But

There is sorrow and pain for your children;

because

I want them!

because

the burden of the coming centuries

raised on their pillars

while going ,

Their feet will wobble!

their life

Will remain a continuous struggle;

Will you be able to protect them?

What is to come?

from storms,

From Zanjao,

from the flood,

from fires,

from summer,

With the rains that drown the world,

Will you be able to save them?

mine is from god

There is only one request:

if the world to come

something like this

so me

save from rebirth

==========================

Translated In Google Translate - 22/02/2024

===============================================










No comments:

Post a Comment