Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 19 September 2019

किस किस को ढूँढोगी ?

Transliteration from original English 

A SHADOW  HAS NO  MEMORY : dt 01  May  1972

https://poemseng.blogspot.com/2013/08/a-shadow-has-no-memory.html
===================================================================

हमने कुछ वादे ज़रूर किये थे ,

अब मत खोजो इन्हे अतीत में ;

सुब्हा के धुँधलेपन में 
किस किस को ढूँढोगी  ?

और 
छोड़ भी दो 
मुझे समज़ने की बेकार कोशिश  ;

क्या पाओगी याद कर ,
मेरे बेकरार प्यार ने 
किये थे जो तुमसे वो इकरार  ?

बहेतर होगा 
'गर मुझे भूल जाओ ;

दामन से लगा न पायी मुझे 
मेरे साया को लगा दो ,

साया को ,
ना है कोई अतीत ,
ना मुक्कदर ,
ना वादे ,
ना वफाओ के कोई 
अधूरे रह गए 
इरादे  !


======================

20  Sept 2019
===================

Whom will you find?

We did make some promises,

Now don't search for them in the past;

in the twilight of the morning

Whom will you find?

And

just leave it

A futile attempt to understand me;

What will you get by remembering,

my desperate love

That agreement was made with you?

it will be better

'If you forget me;

 

Couldn't hug me

Embrace my shadow,

To Saya,

There is no past,

Na Mukkadar,

No promises,

No one is loyal

remained incomplete

Intentions!

==============

Translated In Google Translate - 22/02/2024

====================================


No comments:

Post a Comment