Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 17 September 2019

कहाँ तक तेरी राह तकती रहूं ?

From original English :  Dreams :  of  26  Feb  1956

===================================

सपने अनंत
किन्तु सिर्फ सपने ,

एक के बाद अनेक 
धुंधले , अस्पष्ट  सपने  ;

सुहाने थे जो 
वो तो 
बिना रुके उड़ गए  !

छाया है जो 
कोहरा मनमे ,
वहाँ कुछ परियां नाचती है  ;

कहाँ से ये तितली आके 
मेरी आँखों की पलक पर आ बैठी  ?

और गुनगुनायी :

"  आ भी जा ,
    मैं हूँ तेरे भाग में लिखा 
    वो सपना ,

    कहाँ तक 
    तेरी राह तकती रहूं  ?  "

 फिर कड़ी धुप लेके 
निकला सूरज ,
और कोहरा बिखरा  ;

कहाँ हो तूं 
प्रिये ?

काश  !

किसी के मन का 
मैं भी एक ख्वाब होता ,

एक नाजो-पला
सुन्दर 
सुहाना ख्वाब  !

 =====================

17  Sept 2019  /  Mumbai
======================================

How long should I keep waiting for you?

dreams infinite

But only dreams,

one after another

Hazy, vague dreams;

which were pleasant

that is

Flew without stopping!

which is the shadow

fog in mind,

Some fairies dance there;

where did this butterfly come from

Did it sit on my eyelid?

And hummed:

"  Come on ,

    I am written in your part

    that dream,

    till where

    Should I keep waiting for you? ,

 then in the hot sun

the sun came out,

And the fog dispersed;

where are you

darling?

If only  !

someone's mind

I too was a dream,

a nazo-pala

Beautiful

Sweet dreams!

========================================

Translated In Google Translate - 22/02/2024

=======================================================


No comments:

Post a Comment