Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 20 September 2019

ये भी हुई ना कोई बात

From original English poem :

Only  Questions  :  (  01  May  1972  )


https://poemseng.blogspot.com/2013/08/only-questions.html   


========================================

This also happened, no problem

No answer is received, 

plain, simple, beautiful

answer  ; 

If there is anything, just ask questions 

tricky questions,

misleading questions,

One after the other

Come,

Thought provoking questions; 

Does anyone have any answers? 

Neither do I have; 

what a time that was

of

My heart was always burning! 

Now all that's left is jealousy

flowing from the heart

Fit in the stomach! 

Perhaps

That is the true answer! 

Do you know

in embarrassing matters

What's next? 

Old age! 

Wow, this also happened, no problem, 

When death started peeping through the window

then i

Started loving life!

===========================

Translated In Google Translate - 22/02/2024

=====================================


कोई जवाब मिलता नहीं ,

सादा , सीधा , सरल , सुन्दर 
जवाब  ;

कुछ है , तो सिर्फ प्रश्नो 

पेचीदा प्रश्नो ,
भ्रामक प्रश्नो ,
एक के बाद एक 
आके ,
गभराने वाले प्रश्नो  ;

है किसी के पास कोई जवाब  ?

न मेरे पास ;

वो भी क्या ज़माना था 
की 
दिल सदा , जलता रहता था  !


अब बची है जो जलन 
वो दिल से बह कर 
पेट में समायी  !

शायद 
वही सच्चा जवाब है  !

जानते हो 
शर्मिन्दा करने वाली बातों में 
सबसे आगे क्या है  ?

बुढापा  !


वाह , ये भी हुई ना कोई बात ,

जब मौत खिड़की से जांखने लगी 
तब मैं 
ज़िन्दगी से प्यार करने लगा  !


========================

21  Sept  2019

No comments:

Post a Comment