Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 20 September 2019

तेरी छवि से प्यार है

Translated from original English poem :

" Image  is  in  love  "


https://poemseng.blogspot.com/2013/08/i-love-your-image-not-you-because-image.html

=================================================

मुझे 
तेरी छवि से प्यार है 
तुज़से नहीं  ;

क्यूंकि 
मेरी कल्पना से बनी तेरी तस्वीर 
सम्पूर्ण है , अलौकिक है  ;

मेरी अनगिनत 
खामियों के बावजूद 
तेरी छवि 
मुज़से प्यार करती है  !

तूने तो मुझे कहा ,

"   तू तो है दीवाना ,
    तुजसे कौन करेगा प्यार " 

========================

20  Sept  2019

===========================
love your image
Me
love your image
Not from you;

because
a picture of you from my imagination
It is complete, it is supernatural;

my countless
despite flaws
your image
loves me!

You told me,

"You are crazy,
    "Who will love you?"
=================
Translated In Google Translate - 22/02/2024
================
     


No comments:

Post a Comment