Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 6 July 2019

हुआ जो उस दिन सुब्हे

तुम्हे शायद याद हो न हो ,
मैं तो भूल न पाउँगा 
उस सुबह  की बात को ;

मैं जानबूझ सोता रहा 
बिस्तर पर 
करवटें बदलता रहा 
मन ही  मन  सोचता रहा ,

मुझे नींद से जगाने 
तुम ज़रूर आओगी ;

हुआ भी वैसा 
तुम आयी कुछ देर से , पर दुरस्त आयी


न हिलाया हाथ मेरा 
न पकड़ा पैर 

दो हाथो में जकड 
मुँह मेरा ,

ओठों से ओठों का अमृत 
तूने पिलाया !

मैं मूंद  कर आँखे 
सोता रहा ,

समझा  
बहाना मेरा बन गया ;


तुम याद  करो या ना ,

तुम्हारे घर की  छत पर 
हुआ जो उस दिन सुब्हे 
भूल न पाउँगा 

===============================

06  July  2019  
========================================

what happened that morning

You may not remember,

I will not be able to forget

About that morning;

I kept sleeping on purpose

on the bed

kept changing sides

I kept thinking in my mind,

wake me up from sleep

You will definitely come;

the same thing happened

You came a little late, but you came quickly.

did not shake my hand

did not hold the foot

grip in two hands

my mouth,

nectar of lips

You made me drink!

I close my eyes

kept sleeping,

understood

It became my excuse;

Do you remember or not?

on the roof of your house

what happened that morning

I will not be able to forget

========================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 26/02/2024

==========================================











 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment