Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 31 July 2019

मैं हूँ तेरी कठपुतली ,

देर रात एक सपना आया ,
शिशिर की शीत रात को आके 
मन में मेरे ,
ख्वाब एक समाया  ;

पहेलगाम की उन वादियों की 
याद भी लाया 
जब नदी के बहते जल में 
पैर डुबो के 
तूने पूछा , 


"  क्या रह  पाओगे यहां ?
   कुछ दिनों में ,
   बहता पानी बर्फ होगा ,
   फिर ना तो पैर हिलेंगे 
   न पायल खनकेंगे ,

   हो शकता है 
   बसंत आने तक 
   हिम पिघलने तक ,
   मुझे 
   कहीं न जाना होगा ;

   पर तुम तो हो 
   सूरज हेम का ,
   मुझे देख लो इस कदर के 
   बर्फ पिघल जायेगा 
   तुम्हारी एक ही किरण काफी है ;

   मैं हूँ तेरी कठपुतली ,
   आके , हर बसंत 
   बजाके बिन ,
   क्या 
   मेरे प्राणो को 
   सोये हुए मेरे भाग को 
   जगा दोंगे ?

   =====================================
 31  July  2019  /  Mumbai
==============================

I am your puppet

I had a dream late at night,

come on a cold winter night

in my mind,

The dream is united;

of those valleys of Pahelgam

also reminded me

When in the flowing water of the river

dip your feet

you asked,

"Will you be able to stay here?

   In a few days,

   flowing water will turn into ice,

   Then neither legs will move

   Neither the anklets will jingle,

   it is possible

   until spring comes

   Until the snow melts,   Me

   Will not have to go anywhere;

   but you are there

   Sun of Hem,

   look at me like this

   the ice will melt

   Your one ray is enough;

I am your puppet,

   Come, every spring

   Without playing,

   What

   to my life

   the sleeping part of me

   Will you wake me up?

==========================================

Translated In Google Translate - 22/02/2024

===================================================



   
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment