Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 27 July 2019

क्या होना चाहोगे , अगले जनम ?




Transliteration from original Gujarati  

તારે શું થવું છે ?  [  07 Mar 2016 ]


=======================================================

क्या होना चाहोगे , अगले जनम ?    /  28  July  2019 

=======================================================

अगर तू पूछे ,

" सनम ,
क्या होना चाहोगे , अगले जनम ?  "

तो क्या कहूं ?  क्या ना कहूं ?

लिस्ट काफी लंबा है  !

गोरे गोरे तेरे गाल पर 
काला इक तिल बनु ,
बुरा न मानो तो ,
एक और तेरे चिबुक पर  ;

तेरे काले घने  ज़ुल्फो से खेलने 
आवु बनी  अनिल 
ईशान से  ;

आँखों में जो लगादे 
हर सुबह 
तो क्यों न बनु 
रात जैसा काला काजल ?

और आँखों से गिरकर 
कानो में झूलने दे 
तो बनु मैं , कर्ण कुण्डल  !

कुबूल है तुझे 
'गर मैं बन पाऊ 
तेरे होंठो की लाली ,
चौबीस सो घंटे 
तेरे होठों को चुमनेवाली  ?


इजाजत हो तो तेरे 
गले को घर बनालू ,
मोतिओं का हार  बन
न रोक पाओ तुम 
वहाँ तक ज़ूम जाऊ  !

और बांधले तू मुझे 
पैरों में तेरे नाजुक ,
तो 
बन  घुँघरू , खनका करू  ;

ख्वाहिशो है हज़ार 
कितनी बताऊँ , बार बार ?

'गर मानो तो कहूं 
कौनसी है सबसे प्यारी  ?

क्या बनने दोगी 
तेरी लाल पिली चुनरी का पालव ?

फिर कभी न तेरे दामन से 
अलग होना न  चाहूँ  !

अब छोडो मेरी बात ,

" बोलो , 
  तुम्हे क्या होना है , अगले जनम ? 
  वो क्या बात जो कर न पायी , इस जनम ? 

  शर्म आती है ?
  तो खुद अपने अनेरे अंदाज़ में 
  आँखे उठाके 
  इशारो से ही बता दो  !

===============================

28  July  2019

================================

What would you like to happen in your next life?

If you ask,

" Lover ,

What would you like to happen in your next life? ,

So what should I say? What should I not say?

The list is quite long!

fair whites on your cheeks

Become a black mole,

If you don't mind,

Another one on your cheek;

play with your thick black locks

Aavu became Anil

From Ishaan;

whatever you put in your eyes

every morning

so why not become

Kajal as black as night?

and falling from the eyes

let it dangle in your ears

So become me, Karna Kundal!

you accept

'If I can become

the redness of your lips,

twenty four hundred hours

The one who kisses your lips?

if you allow me

Make your neck a home,

become a pearl necklace

you can't stop me

Zoom till there!

and you tie me

Your delicate feet,So

Become a curl, let it rustle;

 

I have a thousand wishes

How many times should I tell you again and again?

'If you agree, I will tell you.

Which one is the cutest?

what will you let become

The cradle of your red yellow chunari?

never from your side again

Don't want to be separated!

Now leave it to me,

" Say ,

  What do you want to happen in the next life?

  What is that thing that I could not do in this birth?

  Feel ashamed ?

  So in my own style

  raised eyes

  Tell me with gestures only!

================================

Translated In Google Translate - 22/02/2024

===================================

Original Gujarati  : 

તારે શું થવું છે ?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

જો તું મને પૂછે ,
આવતે ભવે તારે શું થવું છે  ?

શું કહું ? 
શું ગણાવું ?

લિસ્ટ લાંબુ છે  !

ગોરા ગોરા તારા ગાલ પર 
કાળા તલ નું ટપકું થવું છે ;

કાળા તારા કેશ થી 
રમત રમવા 
વસંત નો વાયરો થવું છે ;

આંખ માં જો રોજ આંજે , તો 
આંજણ થવું છે  !

કર્ણ માં ઝૂલવા દે તો 
કુંડળ કંચન નું થવું છે ;

સવાર સાંજ તારા 
ઓષ્ઠ ને ચૂમવા દે તો ,
લાલ લાલ ,
લાલી થવું છે  ;

ગ્રિવા થી સહેજ નીચે 
સરકવા દે તો 
હાર હેમ નો થવું છે  ;


'ને કરવા દે જો અડપલાં 
તો  ?

તો , પીતાંબરી પાલવ થવું છે  !

પગ માં ખનકવા મળે તો 
ઝણકતું ઝાંઝર થવું છે  !

ખ્વાહીશો હઝાર છે 
કહેતા નહિ પાર છે  ; 

તારે શું થવું છે ?

મારો પણ ભરમ ભાંગે 

બોલતા તને જો 
શરમ ના'વે  !  

-----------------------------------------------------------
07  March  2016 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment