Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 9 July 2019

तू आज से , मेरा कृष्ण है

छवि

राम की , कृष्ण की, महावीर  की ,
बहुतेक घरो में बस्ती है ,

कोई न  कोई कोने से
प्रेम की बातें करती है  !

मुझे आज भी याद है
तेरे घर का वो मंदिर
जहाँ तूने
छवि नहीं , कृष्ण की मूर्ति  बसाई थी ;

याद है तुझे 
वो दिन की बात 
पकड़ कर मेरा हाथ 
ले गयी मुझे 
तेरे मंगल मंदिर के पास ,

किंवाड़ खोला 
और बंसी बजी ,

निकाला तूने 
कृष्ण के गले से 
हार पारिजात ,

गले में मेरे डाल कर बोली ,

" मुझे  आजसे 
  तेरी राधा समज ,
  बांसुरी है साक्षी ,
  तू 
  आज से , मेरा कृष्ण है  ! "

कहा जो तूने 
आज भी कानो में गूंजता है ,

सपनो में हर रात 
बनाके मेरी बाहों का हार 
तेरे गले को सजाता हूँ  !

तुम आज भी 
आराध्य हो 
इस लिए तुम राधा हो !

====================

09  July  2019  /  Mumbai
===========================================

From today onwards you are my Krishna

image

Of Ram, of Krishna, of Mahavir,

Most of the houses are inhabited,

from some corner or the other

Talks about love!

 

I still remember

that temple in your house

where you

Not an image, but a statue of Krishna was installed;

remember you

that day's story

hold my hand

took me away

Near your Mangal Mandir,

opened the door

And the flute played,

you took out

from Krishna's neck

Defeat,

She hugged me and said,

"From today I

  I understand your Radha,

  The flute is the witness,

  you

  From today onwards, he is my Krishna! ,

what you said

Even today it echoes in my ears,

every night in dreams

make a necklace of my arms

I will decorate your neck!

you even today

be adorable

That's why you are Radha!

=======================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 26/02/2024


  






    

No comments:

Post a Comment