Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 12 July 2020

कर रहे हो क्यूं इम्तहान




हे प्रभु ,
शक्ति दो !

कर रहे हो क्यूं 
इम्तहान इतनी कठिन 
एक गरीब की ?

हाथो में रख दिया 
बर्तन मिटटी का ,
जिस में छेद ज्यादे 
और कम थाली !

क्या तेरे घर भी 
कमी आटा की ,
जो रख दी थाली में 
भाखरी कीचड़ की ?

क्या न मिला तुजे 
कोई टूटा - फटा खमिस 
के छोड़ दिया मुझे 
दिगंबर वस्त्र धारी ?

क्यूं धकेला 
इस महफिले-संसार ,
जानते हुए की 
न मिलेगी यहाँ कोई साकी 
सदा खाली रहेगा 
इश्क का जाम ?

============
 12 July 2020

=============

==========================================
Why are you testing?
Oh God ,
Give strength!
why are you doing it
the exam is so difficult
Of a poor person?
placed in hands
clay utensils,
which has more holes
And less plate!
Is it in your house too?
shortage of flour,
which was placed in the plate
Of bakhari mud?
what didn't you get
Any broken item
left me
Wearing Digambara clothes?
why pushed
This gathering world,
knowing that
You won't find any maid here
will always be empty
Jam of love?

=======================

Translated In Google Translate - 13/02/2024

==========================================

Saturday, 17 August 2013

હું ભિખારી


=================

હે પ્રભો ,
શક્તિ દે  ;

કસોટી આકરી આદરી
રંક ની  ;

તૂટેલા શકોરા મહી
દીધી શેં ભાખરી
પંકની  ?

હું ભિખારી ,
ધરાં શૈયે
જર્જરિત વેષ ધારી

------------------------

1958



No comments:

Post a Comment